If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Challenge 32 - And The Winner Is...

Wow - we all had such a great time coming round to look at your embossed creations. Who knew there was such a range of embossing techniques out there.

I know you're all on the edge of your seats waiting to know who the winner is. Well I can now tell you that the randomly selected winner of the 10 Dovecraft everyday value clear stamps is


Well done Pat. If you could please contact Shelley at sales@onestopcardcrafts.com with your address, your prize will be on its way to you soon.

4 comments:

Trimgym said...

Congratulations Pat,

love,

Jo.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Trimgym!
Thanks everyone, i am so excited! Can't believe my luck.
Hugs xx
Pat

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me again.
I tried to send my address to the email in the post but it returned to me saying: "Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".
Hugs xx
Pat

Maggie Bob said...

Hey Pat, sorry about that - one of the design team should be in contact with you shortly.